Let us upload your products
Exchange Gymnastics can reach 100's of gymnastic clubs in the UK, all searching for equipment to buy. Let us take the hassle out of adding equipment to our site, simply fill in the form with the following information to get started selling:
- Equipment Name
- Equipment make and model
- How old the equipment is
- Any damage to the equipment
- The Product Rating - see our guide here
- Shipping dimensions (e.g. dimensions after equipment is folded / packed away)
- Postcode the equipment will be picked up from (for our shipping partners)
- A short description of the equipment
Our Rating System
Use our easy to follow rating system to grade the product you're selling, to make sure our buyers are getting a fair appraisal of your equipment:
1 (High Usage)
Defects are present, which are either serious and/or in urgent need of repair or replacement.
2 (Medium Usage)
No major damage or spoiled in any way and still able to be used.
3 (Low Usage)
In good condition for its age. There is limited wear on the item. No parts missing, damaged, or spoiled.
The item may have been opened, but everything, including the packaging is still in perfect condition.